|Month||Year||Trucks Daily||Aero Mod Trucks Daily||Aero Mod Trucks as a Percent of Daily Total||Fitted Data||Estimated trucks monthly||Estimated Aero Mod Trucks Monthly|
- As mentioned in the full study, for Table 1 Overall Truck Count and Skirted Truck Count seen above, I used five actual counts, created a 12 month fitted plot and then over wrote the original data not realizing how valuable it would be later in this project. I am fairly sure that the last number is close to or even an exact real-world count.
- A typical number of work days for a (US) government employee, and thus commute days, can be calculated similar to the following:
- 365 days a year, minus
- 104 weekend days a year, equals
- 261 weekdays, minus
- 12 state holidays, minus
- 3 administrative leave days, minus
- 10 vacation days, minus
- 5 sick days, and
- No additional vacation from seniority or sick time, both of which are common, equals
- 231 work days with probable commutes, divided by 12
- Equals 19.25 work days a month, or just less than four five-day work weeks a month.
Updated May 13, 2016; Created September 23, 2015